Sunday, 3 February 2008

I'm still here!

I've a habit of leaving things until last minute. It is officially (not literally) the last minute and I feel like my head might explode with all this planning! I'm going to make a mental note to be more prepared in future, and then dutifully forget it.

I've been spending the last few hours cataloging all my material, in the black book pictured. I've been going though old DVDs of my gigs and I have discovered that at one time I was actually quite rubbish, so a lot of stuff didn't make it into the catalogue and has been surrendered to the fire of forgotten material.

I've had to resort to wearing old comfy clothes today as the majority of my regular clothes are soon to be packed into a suitcase. On reflection I think I might take the slippers, despite seeming like they belong in a charity shop they are in fact designed by Paul Frank, a much loved gift from my lover.


I've taken a break from the packing and planning. I managed to con my mother into making me a cheese toastie by claiming I didn't know how to make one. It was delicious and effort free. I think I might stick Lost on now and have a cup of tea.

No comments: